Sunday, January 1, 2012

new year

I am so glad that I live in such a fantastic city that's full of amazing talent.
Top Favorite Shows of 2011. (In no particular order.)

Scales of Motion's 10 year anniversary show at Free Tulsa.

Copy Copy's first show on 12/30/11 since their funeral on 1/1/10

James Reza played with Donovan Fite at the Catoosa High School Band benefit show. (Yes, I am biased, but this was an incredible performance.)

And There Stand Empires' CD release party at Fassler Hall. This guy sat in front of me.

Other great shows from touring bands:

The Wedding at The Marquee (with Abandon Kansas)

Abandon Kansas at The Marquee

Owen (and Cash) Pye at Runaway Studios

I didn't get photos from the Blindside or Deas Vail shows, but those are definitely on my list.

No comments:

Post a Comment